Thursday, June 4, 2009

Do I need a reason now?

My wiimote has broken...

After maybe half a year of regular use, my wiimote faced idleness as my interest in the Wii faded. Now one day when I decide to give Brawl another go, I discover that the 3rd party rechargeable battery in my wiimote has overheated my 'mote. Now my Wii will really be idle for awhile.

Question is, while my mind is actually thinking of the Wii for once, I'm seeing Nintendo's E3 and E3 is supposed to get me excited about something. I'm still as doubtful as ever about it, seeing as I only have Mario Galaxy 2 and a Metroid game helmed by Team Ninja. Not shabby, but not something I was hoping for from E3. Muramasa is still coming, but by the time it's released, I might have sold my Wii. The 360 is just catering to my tastes better, so Nintendo, consider one more fan lost.

No comments: