Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Club Nintendo is EXCITEMENT

I have been a member on the Nintendo website since 2004. It says so on Club Nintendo when I migrated my account over to it.

If you don't already know about it, Club Nintendo has been a sweet deal in Japan to get awesome stuff you can't get anywhere else for being a loyal Nintendo consumer. You can get cool swag and even a unique game you can't get in stores!

If you're a member of the old Nintendo website and registered your games, or haven't done so but have saved the registration codes for all your Nintendo merchandise, get over to Club Nintendo and follow the instructions to earn your coins!

I'm already platinum thanks to my shopping impulses. I'm saving my 630 coins for when something cooler shows up on the rewards page (I already have the Game & Watch Collection from an import stand from Anime Expo).

No comments: