Sunday, March 20, 2011

GODDAMN AMAZON, TOO MANY CHOICES

I cannot decide what to use my $50 Amazon birthday credit on. If you have any ideas, I'm open to them. Here are some ideas I've been kicking around. Also, I found out that on March 22, the Gold Box will be nothing but video games.

Nintendo DS
  • Okami-den
  • Ghost Trick
  • Plants Vs. Zombies
  • Super Scribblenauts
  • 9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors
  • Sonic Classic Collection
  • Golden Sun: Dark Dawn
  • Professor Layton
  • Kirby Super Star
Xbox 360
  • Homefront (prefer to rent beforehand)
  • L.A. Noire
  • Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit
  • Vanquish
  • GTA IV - Either the complete series or the Episodes From Liberty City disc. I've never played either of the two DLC stories.
Misc
  • Some kind of exotic snack or chocolate
  • Some kind of graphic tee or hoodie
  • Some kind of computer accessory

    No comments: