Sunday, October 4, 2009

NBA Live proves how unpopular it is with failed 1,000 person achievement

Remember NBA Live 07? Course you don't! A three year old basketball game? My god, that's like a mediocre 10 year old game! And for salt in the wound, people still love games from the NES and the Atari, By god those are old! This game is three years old and People still play Goldeneye!


"Ooooh! Sick burn dude! Wicked sick one bro. Brofists!"

Truly this was the opposite of some of the more whore-ish achievement games out there. Avatar has a reputation of being an awful game, and yet you can get 1,000 points practically with no trouble at all. You just need to mash a button over and over a few minutes, and free points to brag about. But this one? It's nearly impossible to get, and failing to get it even worse, just proves how unpopular the game is and how stupidly ambitious the developers were.

For more, hit the link for Kotaku's post.

Boosting session gone awry via Kotaku

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I absolutely loved Goldeneye. But then I am a big Bond fan. I bought Quantum of Solace on the 360 and the game was ok. I enjoyed it but it's no Splinter Cell. It did, however, have one massive saving grace. Multiplayer. The multiplayer was very much like playing split screen on Goldeneye with my friends back in the day, and it even has some of the Goldeneye levels re-rendered.

Oh and I'm on twitter now, if you want to you can follow my tweets from the link on my homepage.

TGG

http://thegaminggentleman.blogspot.com/